Now that we have our first products available, we are in the process of developing integration products with our first customers. At the same time we are working on the Parashift Platform, our mainstream product, for medium-sized businesses. Our goal for the upcoming months: To generate continuous, predictable and rapid growth in the targeted markets.
(Reading time 3 minutes)
What’s missing right now?
To expand our team further is one of the most important and delicate tasks we have to deal with at Parashift. I think we managed quite well to bring together a great team of talented people who understand our mission. In Sales, however, I’m practically on my own so far.
I believe that a CEO is always somehow the “Sales Person No. 1”, especially in B2B. But the amount and the diversity of Parashift’s expansion tasks is enormous and the fast, focused expansion of all business development activities is a daunting task. You don’t do that on the side – so we won’t try it either.
Consequently, what we are missing today is someone who will build up the whole sales area in the next 24 months. In a normal company you would probably look for something like a “Head Sales”, a “CSO” or a “VP Business Development”. A “Senior Executive”.
But what we are looking for is more; we are looking for a comrade-in-arms. Someone who is as “committed” to our mission as we are.
Ideally, our new colleague has a lot of experience:
- 6+ years of experience in building up an international B2B sales organization in the area of software/SaaS, preferably in a fast-growing, internationally active start-up company.
- Experience in the software area of Accounts Payable, DMS or ERP
- The largest possible personal network of business contacts in the UK, Germany, Switzerland and the USA
- Strategy and leadership experience with online marketing, sales funnels & campaigns, predictive sales analysis, CRM
- Experience in building an extraordinary inbound and outbound team
- Used to travel permanently and work at the same time
- Of fast, rational, optimistic, resilient, honest character
- Successfully gone the “extra mile” and motivated a team to go the “extra mile
- Performed greatly outside the comfort zone
- Fluent in English, German a big plus
Here’s what we have to do:
- Development of a customer success strategy, including the generation of new leads and other operational tasks in direct sales (inbound and outbound).
- Using your own ideas and experience to enable rapid international customer growth on our SaaS product
- Establishment and management of a team of 5-10 sales and business development employees who will initially establish our products in Switzerland and Germany, later in the UK and the USA.
And our offering:
- Plenty of freedom, office-base in Germany or Switzerland
- An attractive compensation package including ESOP and profit-sharing
- Become an important part of a great team of innovative, highly professional, ambitious people
- The usual office-perks etc.
- Groundbreaking technology in the field of Artificial Intelligence
- Building on this, revolutionary products
So if you know someone who matches our profile (or maybe you qualify yourself), we’d be very happy to hear from you. A short message on email@example.com is enough to get us talking.