The more different documents a company needs to capture, classify and process, the more advanced and powerful the technologies behind them need to be. Together with the interface of ProCRM, Parashift with its Intelligent Document Processing (IDP) brings exactly this innovative and powerful document extraction to your ELO. The digital processes supplied with intelligence enable fundamental competitive advantages for your company.
The better you do at document receipt and capture, the easier all downstream process steps will be – Parashift with IDP takes care of these two essential first steps.
4 huge differences of ELO with IDP vs. ELO with integrated Optical Character Recognition (OCR) at a glance.
Intelligent Document Processing (IDP) – in a nutshell
- IDP combines OCR with artificial intelligence-based technologies such as Machine Learning and Deep Learning, paired with Human in the Loop as human intelligence
- Powerful combination enables automatic capture, classification and extraction of a wide variation of documents
You can read the detailed description of what IDP does and can do here.
4 huge differences between ELO with IDP vs. ELO with integrated OCR
With the direct interface from ProCRM into your ELO, Parashift’s IDP helps to significantly optimize processes. How your ELO with IDP changes in contrast to ELO with integrated OCR can be seen in a direct comparison and 4 significant differences:
ELO with integrated OCR:
- The logical structuring in the metadata is missing as soon as the documents vary and no longer correspond to any pattern
- Unstructured documents are impossible to process without a corresponding template
- The context from the information cannot be taken up
- A large number of manual interventions by employees are necessary, which makes the automation of workflows difficult or even impossible
ELO with IDP from Parashift:
- Powerful IDP brings logical structure to metadata and can handle a high variation of documents thanks to intelligent technologies
- IDP captures, classifies and extracts data from unstructured, semi-structured and even handwritten documents. The more documents available to the machine learning technologies, the more accurate the data will be
- Thanks to high intelligence, IDP understands the context from the information in the documents
- The data made available opens up new data sources, business processes can be optimized and workflows can be automated
You never want to have anything to do with the data again? No problem! Parashift takes care of the full validation of all position and header data with the zero post-processing option